Sometimes, what looked good in sample size, or in the showroom, just doesn’t feel right in your home. With this truth in mind, Floors & Interiors developed the “You don’t have to live with it” Guarantee. Take 30 days to make sure it’s right, and if it’s not, we’ll take it back and let you find the product that makes you smile every time you see it.
Limited time offer. The following conditions apply:
- The purchaser has 30 days in which to decide if the flooring selected is acceptable.
- Notification of dissatisfaction must be made within 30 days of final installation.
- This guarantee is limited to a maximum replacement of $10,000.
- Purchaser is responsible for removal of unwanted flooring, installation of replacement flooring, and sales tax.
- Improper installation, damage, and abuse are not covered under this guarantee.
- All manufacturing defects are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty and, therefore, excluded from this guarantee.
- Replacement flooring must be the same flooring product from the same manufacturer. For example, if the original purchase is a vinyl product, it must be replaced with another vinyl product from the same manufacturer.
- Replacement flooring must be first-quality and of equal or higher value. If a more expensive product is chosen, the consumer will be responsible for the difference in cost.
- A 30-day satisfaction claim may not be filed after any other claim filing.
- The replacement product cannot be the same style and color as the original purchase.
- Replacement quantity must equal the original quantity purchased.
- The original product purchased, as well as the replacement, must be installed by a Floors & Interiors installer.
- This guarantee may only be used one time per flooring category purchased.
- This guarantee may only be used by the original purchaser.
- This guarantee covers products from only participating manufacturers.
- Original and replacement purchase must be for residential use only. Commercial use is exempt from this guarantee.